MORE THAN SKIN DEEP
We see a wide variety of customers at Lightshade, and as one of many marijuana dispensaries in Denver, we work to tailor our business to each of their individual needs. Lightshade carries many forms of cannabis products, including topicals, which we suggest for a wide range of ailments. Our field auditor, Leah, describes the different forms and uses.
Topicals are seen in the form of lotions, salves, massage oils and transdermal patches. These products are a less traditional form of cannabis consumption due to the slow onset and minimal psychoactive effects, but they are a great option for medical users. Additionally, Lightshade suggests cannabis topical products for athletes and body builders who may suffer from arthritis, fibromyalgia, neuropathy and chronic pain. Some of the highly recommended topical brands we carry include Apothecanna, Mary’s Medicinals and Dixie.
- Relieving Creme: Fast-acting, moisturizing lotion with anti-inflammatory properties provided by the combination of natural plant extracts including arnica, peppermint, juniper and CBD. Perfect for sore muscles, swollen joints and distressed, dry skin.
- Stimulating Creme: Warming body lotion with herbs such as ginger, capsaicin and calendula to provide a natural stimulating sensation. Great for use in the morning or before physical activity to increase blood flow and revive tired muscles.
- Transdermal Patches: Available in a variety of Sativa, Indica, CBD, CBN, THC and 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC. When applied to suggested areas, the patch provides quick, discreet and accurate dosage for all day or night relief.
- Transdermal Gel Pens: Designed to pair with Mary’s Medicinals Transdermal Patches, the light gel is placed directly on the skin and gently rubbed in for pain relief.
- Bath Soak: Formulated with rosemary, lavender and cedarwood, the soak is used to relieve muscle tension and soreness to provide deep relaxation.
- Relief Balm: Thick, salve consistency, meant to be massaged into affected area for 30-60 seconds. Perfect for acute muscle pain and targeted relief of sore joins and skin issues.
Check out our new product catalog to explore the marijuana strains, edibles, topicals, concentrates and merchandise we have available. Or be sure to drop by one of our soon-to-be six marijuana dispensary locations in Denver and Aurora where our knowledgeable staff can assist you in finding the best cannabis products for your specific needs.