As COVID-19 response ramps up, Lightshade implements curbside pick up and other steps to help stop spread of COVID-19
Lightshade will now offer customers the safety and convenience of curbside pick up
DENVER (March 23, 2020)-─As Colorado regulations evolve in an effort to address the COVID-19 pandemic, Lightshade–Colorado’s premier cannabis dispensary–will continue to serve its patients and customers at all eight locations with operating hours of 8:00am to 7:30pm. Lightshade adult-use customers will be served through curbside pick up. Lightshade’s medical patients can pick up their orders curbside or utilize walk-in services. Lightshade patients and customers are encouraged to save time and add another level of social distancing by placing orders online at https://lightshade.com/order/.
“Lightshade has experienced an increase in customers over the past week, as many of our friends in the industry have. We attribute this increase to consumer concern over the uncertainty in whether they will continue to be able to access cannabis, which many utilize to address medical conditions such as anxiety,” noted Lisa Gee, Director of Marketing & CSR, Lightshade. “We’re here to assure our customers that we are open to serve them during this uncertain time, adding curbside pick up and ramping up our protocols for safety and cleanliness to make sure we provide the safest environment for our staff, customers and patients as possible. This is the time to treat each other with kindness, empathy, and love. We are a community; let’s take care of each other.”
The health and safety of the community, patients and customers is Lightshade’s highest priority. Here’s what else the company is doing to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- All Lightshade locations will be open from 8:00am to 7:30pm. Lightshade adult-use customers can be served through curbside pick up. For safety and convenience, customers are encouraged to order online in advance at https://lightshade.com/order/.
- Medical marijuana patients can pick up their orders curbside or utilize walk-in services. Patients are encouraged to save time and add another level of social distancing by placing orders online at https://lightshade.com/order/.
- Lightshade has implemented the recommendations of the CDC, including the use of nitrile gloves, hand sanitizers, regular and rigorous cleaning practices, and social distancing.
- It has installed UV lighting and air-treatment devices in lobbies and bud bays to mitigate the threat of germs, and to remove airborne particles. UV lighting is used in hospital surgical suites to mitigate infection.
- Also, Lightshade has removed sample jars from its display cases.
The company is also asking its customers to do their part, too. Lightshade is requesting that its customers:
- First, PRE-ORDER ONLINE to minimize time in the store. People can do so at https://lightshade.com/order/.
- Upon entry at the dispensaries, medical patients are asked to use the hand sanitizer placed at the check-in counter.
- Patients can wear masks, but they will have to be temporarily removed at check-in, and again while customers are in bud bays, per Colorado state law.
- Lightshade reserves the right to refuse service to patients and customers who appear to be ill. It asks that if patients or customers are experiencing symptoms, or if they have had contact with infected people that they please refrain from entering any dispensaries.
- Leaf411, a free cannabis nurse hotline, is ready to provide assistance during this challenging time. Please call 844-LEAF411 with any questions regarding best practices that can help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Public gatherings have been indelibly changed by COVID19, and that will impact the cannabis industry’s popular celebratory holiday, 4/20. To that end, Lightshade is looking to bring the community together by hosting a Virtual 420 party, which will live-stream for free on Twitch on 420. Lightshade will also fundraise for nonprofits that will help our communities over the next several weeks and months. We are very excited about the possibility of re-purposing 4/20 to impact our fellow human beings in need and to share some love of music, and of course, cannabis. For more information and to sign up to participate, visit https://virtual420party.com/.
For more information on store locations and hours, please visit https://lightshade.com/temporary-store-hours/. To read more about Lightshade’s COVID-19 response, please visit https://lightshade.com/covid19-response/. For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact Shawna Seldon McGregor at 917-971-7852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lightshade: Colorado’s Premier Dispensary
Lightshade is Colorado’s premier cannabis dispensary serving recreational and medical cannabis consumers 21+ with a focus on high-quality cannabis products and personalized service. Founded in 2011, Lightshade operates eight dispensaries in Denver, Federal Heights, and Aurora. Lightshade is the first area dispensary to pioneer a Cannabis Social Responsibility platform, and gives back to the communities it serves through volunteer work, donations and cannabis education. For more information, visit www.lightshade.com. Continue the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
# # #