A NOTE TO OUR LIGHTSHADE COMMUNITY REGARDING COVID-19
The health and safety of our community, patients, and customers is our highest priority, and we are taking the necessary steps to help keep you safe. Here’s how:
- We’ve implemented the recommendations of the CDC, including the use of nitrile gloves, hand sanitizers, regular and rigorous cleaning practices, and more.
- We’ve installed UV Lighting and air treatment devices in our lobbies and bud bays to mitigate the threat of germs, and to remove airborne particles. UV lighting is used in hospital surgical suites to mitigate infection.
- We are limiting customers in the waiting room to FOUR. Upon check-in, we ask that you wait in your vehicle until a budtender is open to provide service if there is overflow. This is a protective measure recommended by the CDC.
- We’ve removed our sample jars from display cases.
- Leaf411, a free cannabis nurse hotline is ready to provide assistance during this challenging time. Please call 844-LEAF411 with any questions regarding best practices that can help keep you and your loved ones safe.
We strongly encourage customers to PRE-ORDER ONLINE to minimize time in the store
FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR TEAM AND CUSTOMERS FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED
In compliance with a recent order* issued by local government officials, all customers and team members must wear a face covering in public. Without a mask, Lightshade will be unable to serve you.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time as we work towards keeping those around us as safe as possible.
Per local regulations, masks with breathing valves are not acceptable face coverings and will not be permitted.
This is the time to treat each other with kindness, empathy, and love! We are a community; let’s take care of each other.
*Municipal Code: Pursuant to the authority granted to the Executive Director of DDPHE in section 24-16 of the Denver Revised Municipal Code all patients, customers and staff are required to wear a face covering in public. However, pursuant to Rule 4-405 for purposes of verifying the age and identification of a customer, a Medical or Retail Marijuana Store Employee Licensee may ask a patient or consumer to remove their face mask or protective face covering.