Drive high, get a DUI — it is illegal to drive while under the influence of cannabis.
- Any level of impairment puts you at risk for a DUI.
- Just like a DUI with alcohol, driving while high can lead to jail time and can cost you a lot of money.
- Driving while high is illegal even if you use cannabis for health reasons.
- Cannabis affects your reaction time, attentiveness, peripheral vision and ability to multitask.
- Even if you feel OK to drive, please don’t. It’s dangerous, and you could still get a DUI. It’s not worth it.
Visit our partner, CDOT, to learn more about the laws and consequences.